Same-day Delivery London Market Trends
Here are some statistics and facts about the on-demand courier service industry in London:
- According to a report by ResearchAndMarkets, the on-demand delivery market in the UK is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.9% from 2021 to 2026.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a surge in demand for on-demand courier services, as more people are shopping online and having their purchases delivered.
- In a survey by ParcelHero, 63% of UK consumers said they would be willing to pay extra for same-day delivery, while 44% said they would be willing to pay extra for Sunday delivery.
- The on-demand courier service industry in London is becoming increasingly competitive, with both established companies and new startups vying for market share.
- Technology is playing a key role in the industry’s growth, with companies using mobile apps, GPS tracking, and automated warehouses to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- According to a report by McKinsey & Company, the use of autonomous delivery vehicles could reduce delivery costs by up to 40% in urban areas.
- In a survey by Deloitte, 64% of UK businesses said they expect to use more on-demand courier services in the future, as the trend towards e-commerce and online shopping continues to grow.
Overall, the on-demand courier service industry in London is growing rapidly, driven by factors such as increasing demand for same-day and next-day delivery, the rise of e-commerce, and the adoption of new technologies. With the industry becoming increasingly competitive, companies are looking for new ways to differentiate themselves and provide added value to their customers.